Join our dynamic team as an Account/Business Development Manager and become the driving force behind our success. As the face of our End-to-End Flooring Solutions Company, you'll play a pivotal role in maintaining and expanding our impressive portfolio of over 20,000 client installations. From collaborating with brand-conscious giants like Nike to tackling challenging projects in diverse environments, you'll be at the forefront of our industry, shaping the perceptions of renowned clients like Microsoft and meeting the unique demands of hospitality leaders such as Hilton. Elevate your career with us and be part of a company that thrives on innovation, client satisfaction, and delivering top-notch solutions. Apply now to embark on a journey where your skills will be celebrated and your impact truly matters.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Account/Business Development Manager opportunity include:
- 5+ years working experience as a business development/account manager in the commercial flooring industry
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g., Pipedrive)
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing or a related field preferred
- Must be comfortable with cold calling, making drop-in appointments and giving presentations to large groups
- Cultivate and maintain enduring relationships with new and current clients
- Formulate a comprehensive growth strategy targeting repeatable revenue and heightened customer satisfaction
- Drive product/service promotion by understanding and anticipating client needs and purchasing behaviors
- Facilitate business meetings with potential clients, gather information, present solutions, and successfully close deals; maintain thorough records of sales metrics and provide reliable post-sales support
Salary: $130,000 - $200,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including 100% paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees, and a company vehicle with fuel card.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and thrive in a challenging work environment? If so, apply today and let's see where this Account/Business Development opportunity can take you!
ACCOUNT/BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER | COMMERCIAL FLOORING | SALES | ACCOUNT MANAGER | MICROSOFT OFFICE | CRM SOFTWARE | PIPEDRIVE | COLD CALLING