We are seeking an Accessibility Specialist to join our team in Boston! Our company is a certified Disability Operated Business Enterprise (DOBE™), where diversity and inclusion are at the core of our values. With an international team of 17, including many individuals with disabilities, we are committed to making a meaningful impact. As our Accessibility Specialist, you'll play a vital role in advancing ADA, Rehabilitation Act, and Fair Housing Act programs, contributing to our ambitious expansion across New England. Embrace a flexible work environment with a focus on work/life balance, including the opportunity for remote work, and chart your career path towards a management position as we build our presence in the United States. Elevate your career with us and be part of a company that values your unique contributions. Apply now and be a driving force in creating a more inclusive future.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Accessibility Specialist opportunity include:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or degree in other field with experience of accessibility consultancy work
- Understanding of Americans with Disabilities Act and other legislation / standards pertaining to accessibility
- Demonstrated ability to produce individualized barrier removal plans
- ADA Coordinator, CASp, TAS or ICC- certified Accessibility Inspector and Plans Examiner preferred
- BlueDAG, CAD or other software preferred
- Project types include government, police, and fire departments
- Apply federal, state, and local accessibility laws to all service phases
- Conduct facility audits using tablet-based systems
- Coordinate public right-of-way assessments
- Collaborate with clients to identify programmatic access factors, recommend solutions, and prepare detailed reports of findings and recommendations including the full ADA/S 504 transition plan process
Salary: $60,000 - $90,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including health insurance, PTO, and paid travel expenses.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Don't miss out on this chance to make a significant impact on your career. Apply now, and let's explore where this exciting Accessibility Specialist opportunity can take you!
ACCESSIBILITY SPECIALIST | ACCESSIBILITY CONSULTANT | AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT (ADA) | DISABILITY OPERATED BUSINESS ENTERPRISE (DOBE™) | REHABILITATION ACT | FAIR HOUSING ACT | ADA COORDINATOR | CASP | TAS | ICC-CERTIFIED ACCESSIBILITY INSPECTOR | PLANS EXAMINER | BLUEDAG | CAD | RIGHT-OF-WAY ASSESSMENTS | ADA/S 504