We are working with a Mechanical Engineer PE with over 20 years of experience in designing the HVAC and piping systems for medical, institutional, and commercial facilities for private and government clients.
Projects & Experience:
- Extensive experience in computer modeling for energy use and systems selection as well as code compliance and LEED analysis
- Professional Engineer (PE) current in NC, SC, VA, GA and NCEES certified
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Software skills: AutoCAD, Revit, Trane Trace, Carrier HAPs
- Hospitals, labs, nursing homes, clinics, commercial, educational, institutional, office
- HVAC- system design, load calculations and analysis, chillers, ducts and piping
Want to learn more about this candidate?
Contact Eric Maddox to learn more!
If this sounds like a candidate that you’d like to speak with, please do not hesitate to contact us for more information. It’s always free to review resumes and set up interviews. We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation! DAVRON is an executive search and outplacement firm that specializes in finding rewarding career opportunities for technical professionals nationwide.